Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Lesson on Honesty

Yes, I know I am the worst blogger in the world. Maybe with my lovely s4 phone I will update more. Who knows but for today I am going to share a link on here that I don't want to lose. It is a family home evening lesson on honesty. http://www.overthebigmoon.com/an-object-lesson-for-kids-on-honesty/
I think this would be a great lesson to use for my family especially as my kids get older. My blog posts may not be perfect since I am using my phone and sometimes my phone puts in the wrong word. Hopefully soon I will do a blog update about the birth of my sweet, peaceful daughter Emma. She brings so much joy into our lives and people are drawn to her spirit.  I love her so much and I'm grateful the Lord had entrusted me with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment