Saturday, August 20, 2011

Caitlyn's Blessing


Sunday, August 14, 2011 was a big day for everyone in my family. It was my grandma Temple's birthday, my sister, Stacy and her husband Johnny's first anniversary, and Glenn blessed our beautiful Caitlyn Elizabeth in church.
I knew my dad and brothers were going to be coming to town for the blessing but my mom surprised us all by sneaking in the back door! It was so wonderful to have my entire family together.

Sunday evening Glenn took some beautiful pictures of the family including a few with the beautiful Brenna Hall, who is my brother Jarom's girlfriend. If you want to see all of the pictures taken that night you can go to http://www.ldsphotographer.com/MyFamily/Johnston-rogers-pearson-fam.

Tuesday Glenn took pictures of Caitlyn in her blessing dress at the studio. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful baby girl. All of her pictures can be seen at http://www.ldsphotographer.com/MyFamily/Caitlyn-Blessing-Pictures.


Brayden has become quite the ham in our family and is always trying to make us laugh. He was taught to shake his bum while dancing. The other day my brother, Seth, was asking him to point to his eyes, nose, tummy, etc. When he asked him where his bum was Brayden started dancing and shaking his bum. He is so cute and such a joy in our lives.

I am truly blessed to have a wonderful husband who honors and respects me as well as loves to play with our kids and helps me with them. I am blessed to have 2 beautiful, happy children that make life wonderful. I am also blessed to have a wonderful family that loves me and supports me.

No comments:

Post a Comment